The Signworld business alliance is analogous to a modern franchise system in many ways, despite the fact that we have no rules and collect no royalties.
For instance, like any successful franchise, the Signworld business alliance uses a smart territory system to protects its members’ market share and prevent any intra-alliance competition.
Our investment breakdown is also similar to what you’d see on any major brand’s franchise website, with itemized expenses laid out to show off big value without a big-ticket start-up cost.
We offer a proven business model and incredible networking opportunities (including supplier discounts), too. And there’s plenty of other similarities besides.
But the crown jewel of any franchise system is the training and support that they offer. After all, one of the defining principles of most franchise systems is accessibility–that is, the business opportunity should be accessible to almost anyone by virtue of its laser-focused training program and responsive support services. Moreover, in order for a franchise to be reproducible–another key principle in franchising–the system needs to be teachable.
In this regard, the Signworld opportunity truly shines.
While we aren’t a franchise, the depth of our training and support puts many big-name systems to shame.
That’s a bold claim, but we can back it up.
Let’s take a closer look at the training and support perks that the Signworld business alliance has to offer.
Comprehensive Pre-Opening Training, Responsive Support, and Continuing Education Opportunities
The Signworld business system is designed to transform total beginners into consummate sign pros. In fact, many of our most successful partners first contacted us with little or no relevant skills and experience. With a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the help of our training system, they learned everything they needed to run lucrative sign shops–and you can too.
Our comprehensive training program includes:
- 5 days of technical training, which covers all you need to get started with our sign-making hardware and software
- 3 days of operation training that tackles sales/marketing, website/internet marketing, human resources, finances, elegal, materials, suppliers, products, and more
- 1 day of sign-making and installation training where you get to work with your hands and learn how to manage sub-contracted installers
- 1 day of supplier training, during which time you’ll meet with 7+ different suppliers
- Ongoing point-of-sale training made up of weekly small group webinars, one-on-one instruction, and unlimited video tutorial access
- Up to 7 days of on-the-job training conducted at established Signworld locations
- 3 days of on-site training, during which time your equipment will be set up for you and your staff will receive additional training
We also believe in lifelong learning, which is why we offer more continuing education resources than any single person could get through, along with a 3-day annual convention that includes more than 30 seminars on how to improve your operation and increase profits.
Additionally, if you’re ever stuck in a rut or faced with a problem you can’t crack, our responsive support service is there for you. Visit our owners website to get same-day responses for any of our alliance’s 330+ experienced sign shop owners, or browse the archived FAQs. We also offer next day on-site service for any equipment issues that cannot be solved over the phone, and provide online technical support in which we connect to your computer and handle any problems you may have.
Learn More About The Signworld Business Opportunity
Our incredible training and support isn’t the only reason to join our trusted business alliance. Visit https://signworld.org or call 888-765-7446 to learn more.