Laguna Hills, CA – June 7th, 2013
Signworld, a turn-key business opportunity in the sign industry, as a part of its 25th anniversary celebration held in conjuction with its recent annual convention and tradeshow, introduced a new award during the award ceremony honoring Signworld owners who have been in operation for over 20 years.
The award, accurately called the Signworld Career Club Award is Signworld’s version of the Lifetime Achievement Award and was awarded to the following Signworld owners:
- Ron Marcotte – Sign Diego – est. 1988
- Joani Cortright – Supersigns – est. 1990
- Gary Glascoe – Nor-Cal Signs– est. 1990
- Lee & Kay Clausen – Signs On Time– est. 1991
- Tim Howard – Prismatic Signs – est. 1991
- Steve Koonce – Speedy Sign Company– est. 1991
- Tony Pettoruto – Insta Signs Plus– est. 1991
- Dennis & Linda Prina – America’s Instant Signs – est. 1991
- Tom & Neil Cotter- America’s Instant Signs – est. 1992
- Ken Clarkson – California Graphics & Signs– est. 1993
- Doug & Maria DeCastro – Signvertise – est. 1993
- Glen Fujinaga – Mauna Kea Signs – est. 1993
- Carl & Cynthia Ramsey – Signs America – est. 1993
Signworld would like to congratulate each of these Signworld owners for their passion, endurance, energy and entrepreneurial spirit to build there business through the Signworld business model and ultimately make a career out of being a Signworld owner.
Signworld continues to foster an environment where owners are encouraged and empowered to grow their businesses in a successful manor and ultimately make a career of their business endeavor. If you would like to learn more about how you can make a career out of being a Signworld owner, please fill out our Contact Us form and one of our representatives will connect with you shortly to provide additional information.